Nov 20, 2010, 6:38 PM EST
NEW YORK — After braving a claustrophobic subway ride packed beyond capacity with Notre Dame fans heading northbound on the 4 train into the Bronx, we’re here live from a very cool Yankee Stadium bringing you the live blog from the press box.
Walking Manhattan, it was hard not to run into Notre Dame fans, with Time Square filled this afternoon to watch the Irish marching band play for the masses. There’s more at stake tonight than just about any Notre Dame vs. Army game in recent memory. You can stream the game live at NBCSports.com, but hang around here where we’ll take your comments, questions, insults and just about everything else.
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Louisville 93
- Five things we learned: Louisville 31, Notre Dame 28 246
- Pregame Six Pack: Battling Louisville in Senior sendoff 40
- After unexplainable loss, can Irish rally again? 94
- And in that corner… The Louisville Cardinal 52
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Northwestern 100