Nov 20, 2010, 6:38 PM EDT
NEW YORK — After braving a claustrophobic subway ride packed beyond capacity with Notre Dame fans heading northbound on the 4 train into the Bronx, we’re here live from a very cool Yankee Stadium bringing you the live blog from the press box.
Walking Manhattan, it was hard not to run into Notre Dame fans, with Time Square filled this afternoon to watch the Irish marching band play for the masses. There’s more at stake tonight than just about any Notre Dame vs. Army game in recent memory. You can stream the game live at NBCSports.com, but hang around here where we’ll take your comments, questions, insults and just about everything else.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39