Nov 20, 2010, 6:38 PM EDT
NEW YORK — After braving a claustrophobic subway ride packed beyond capacity with Notre Dame fans heading northbound on the 4 train into the Bronx, we’re here live from a very cool Yankee Stadium bringing you the live blog from the press box.
Walking Manhattan, it was hard not to run into Notre Dame fans, with Time Square filled this afternoon to watch the Irish marching band play for the masses. There’s more at stake tonight than just about any Notre Dame vs. Army game in recent memory. You can stream the game live at NBCSports.com, but hang around here where we’ll take your comments, questions, insults and just about everything else.
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 60
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12