Nov 20, 2010, 6:38 PM EDT
NEW YORK — After braving a claustrophobic subway ride packed beyond capacity with Notre Dame fans heading northbound on the 4 train into the Bronx, we’re here live from a very cool Yankee Stadium bringing you the live blog from the press box.
Walking Manhattan, it was hard not to run into Notre Dame fans, with Time Square filled this afternoon to watch the Irish marching band play for the masses. There’s more at stake tonight than just about any Notre Dame vs. Army game in recent memory. You can stream the game live at NBCSports.com, but hang around here where we’ll take your comments, questions, insults and just about everything else.
- Notre Dame’s post-spring depth chart: Offense 30
- The good, the bad, the ugly: 85th Blue-Gold game 73
- Five things we learned: 85th annual Blue-Gold game 66
- Pregame Six Pack: 85th annual Blue-Gold game 19
- Blue-Gold game: Ten Irish players to watch 26
- Establishing expectations for Brian VanGorder’s defense 37