Nov 20, 2010, 6:38 PM EDT
NEW YORK — After braving a claustrophobic subway ride packed beyond capacity with Notre Dame fans heading northbound on the 4 train into the Bronx, we’re here live from a very cool Yankee Stadium bringing you the live blog from the press box.
Walking Manhattan, it was hard not to run into Notre Dame fans, with Time Square filled this afternoon to watch the Irish marching band play for the masses. There’s more at stake tonight than just about any Notre Dame vs. Army game in recent memory. You can stream the game live at NBCSports.com, but hang around here where we’ll take your comments, questions, insults and just about everything else.
- The good, bad and ugly: Notre Dame vs. Rice 47
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 48, Rice 17 108
- Pregame Six Pack: At long last, the season begins 26
- And in that corner… The Rice Owls 8
- Kelly names Collinsworth, Day, Martin and McDaniel captains 40
- Setting the bar: Expectations for the 2014 Irish 93