Nov 24, 2010, 12:25 PM EDT
After inexplicably giving most of the country the Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State game, ABC and ESPN announced changes to their coverage map for Saturday night’s game between Notre Dame and USC.
According to the Notre Dame athletic department, ABC has made revisions and now the New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Harrisburg, and Pittsburgh markets have changed to coverage of the Notre Dame/USC game.
All in, about 46 percent of the country will see the Irish battle the Trojans, a vast improvement from the original map released on Monday.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39