Nov 24, 2010, 12:25 PM EDT
After inexplicably giving most of the country the Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State game, ABC and ESPN announced changes to their coverage map for Saturday night’s game between Notre Dame and USC.
According to the Notre Dame athletic department, ABC has made revisions and now the New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Harrisburg, and Pittsburgh markets have changed to coverage of the Notre Dame/USC game.
All in, about 46 percent of the country will see the Irish battle the Trojans, a vast improvement from the original map released on Monday.
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 61
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12