Nov 27, 2010, 7:17 PM EDT
LOS ANGELES — It’s a cool, breezy evening in Los Angeles (cool being relative to the city, not the rest of the country, obviously) as the Irish prepare to take on their arch-rival USC Trojans in the regular season finale for Notre Dame.
It’s a weird crowd outside the Coliseum, with Trojan tailgaters only mildly excited for a game that has little meaning for the hometown Trojans. If Los Angeles traffic is any indicator, the fanbase is largely apathetic, with the ride to the stadium a smoother commute than any game I can remember in recent memory at USC.
We’ll be back in an hour with another live-blog, but until then, buckle up and try and make heads or tails out of another crazy weekend in the college football world.
- The good, the bad, the ugly: 85th Blue-Gold game 66
- Five things we learned: 85th annual Blue-Gold game 64
- Pregame Six Pack: 85th annual Blue-Gold game 19
- Blue-Gold game: Ten Irish players to watch 26
- Establishing expectations for Brian VanGorder’s defense 37
- Kelly rolls the dice again with position switches 61