Dec 31, 2010, 1:15 PM EST
It feels good just writing Notre Dame vs. Miami.
One of the best match-ups of the bowl season, the Irish and Hurricanes might not be the teams they were 20 years ago, but give the Sun Bowl their most attractive pairing in the 77 years of the bowl’s history.
For the last time in 2010, we’ll be here with our game day live-blog. Apologies for the typos in advance. Any comments, tips, thoughts, or musings, send them through.
- Bob Diaco accepts the UConn head coaching job 3
- Stay or go? Stephon Tuitt has a big decision to make 17
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43