Apr 16, 2011, 10:50 AM EDT
There are perfect spring days, and then there are days like this. But that hasn’t stopped this from being a special weekend at Notre Dame. With a packed sports slate that includes both baseball and softball games (yesterday’s baseball game including 50 mile-per-hour winds) and the annual Blue-Gold game, a little rain won’t get in the way of a action-packed weekend on campus.
Even with the game both live on Versus television and simulcast on UND.com, that’s not stopping us from doing a Live Blog. So come early, comment often, and hang around as we watch and talk some Irish football.
I’ll be both up in the press box and down on the field for a bit, so you won’t get my usual play-by-play, but I’ll be working hard chasing down interesting stories for you guys.
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 60
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12