Apr 16, 2011, 10:50 AM EDT
There are perfect spring days, and then there are days like this. But that hasn’t stopped this from being a special weekend at Notre Dame. With a packed sports slate that includes both baseball and softball games (yesterday’s baseball game including 50 mile-per-hour winds) and the annual Blue-Gold game, a little rain won’t get in the way of a action-packed weekend on campus.
Even with the game both live on Versus television and simulcast on UND.com, that’s not stopping us from doing a Live Blog. So come early, comment often, and hang around as we watch and talk some Irish football.
I’ll be both up in the press box and down on the field for a bit, so you won’t get my usual play-by-play, but I’ll be working hard chasing down interesting stories for you guys.
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Syracuse 48
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 31, Syracuse 15 163
- Pregame Six Pack: Syracuse in the way of perfect September 41
- And in that corner… The Syracuse Orange 34
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 130
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 61