Apr 16, 2011, 10:50 AM EST
There are perfect spring days, and then there are days like this. But that hasn’t stopped this from being a special weekend at Notre Dame. With a packed sports slate that includes both baseball and softball games (yesterday’s baseball game including 50 mile-per-hour winds) and the annual Blue-Gold game, a little rain won’t get in the way of a action-packed weekend on campus.
Even with the game both live on Versus television and simulcast on UND.com, that’s not stopping us from doing a Live Blog. So come early, comment often, and hang around as we watch and talk some Irish football.
I’ll be both up in the press box and down on the field for a bit, so you won’t get my usual play-by-play, but I’ll be working hard chasing down interesting stories for you guys.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39