Apr 16, 2011, 10:50 AM EDT
There are perfect spring days, and then there are days like this. But that hasn’t stopped this from being a special weekend at Notre Dame. With a packed sports slate that includes both baseball and softball games (yesterday’s baseball game including 50 mile-per-hour winds) and the annual Blue-Gold game, a little rain won’t get in the way of a action-packed weekend on campus.
Even with the game both live on Versus television and simulcast on UND.com, that’s not stopping us from doing a Live Blog. So come early, comment often, and hang around as we watch and talk some Irish football.
I’ll be both up in the press box and down on the field for a bit, so you won’t get my usual play-by-play, but I’ll be working hard chasing down interesting stories for you guys.
- VanGorder finds perfect fit at Notre Dame 46
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Bye week 46
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Florida State 111
- Five things we learned: Florida State 31, Notre Dame 27 159
- Pregame Six Pack: Showdown with the Seminoles 90
- And in that corner… The Florida State Seminoles 31