Sep 24, 2011, 11:17 AM EST
With an early kickoff today, enjoy a late breakfast and a live blog with us as Notre Dame battles for a chance to get back to even on the season, with hopes of beginning their first winning streak of the year.
Some relatively big news broke yesterday when Pitt announced senior guard Chris Jacobson, the Panthers best offensive lineman, is out for the season. It’s a bad situation turned worse for Pitt, with the entire left side of the offensive line playing for the first time this season. A week after the Irish pass rush had its best week of the season, an already porous Pitt unit might struggle even more to keep its offense on track.
It looks like any bad weather in the area will stay away this afternoon. So stick around, keep it positive, and let’s enjoy this Saturday together.
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43
- And in that corner… The Stanford Cardinal 55
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. BYU 45
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) (96)
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford (79)
- Friday notes: Additions, Bowls, Coaches and Departures (70)
- Notre Dame accepts bid to play in Pinstripe Bowl (68)
- Rumors swirl as Chuck Martin looks headed for Miami (OH) head job (29)