Sep 24, 2011, 11:17 AM EDT
With an early kickoff today, enjoy a late breakfast and a live blog with us as Notre Dame battles for a chance to get back to even on the season, with hopes of beginning their first winning streak of the year.
Some relatively big news broke yesterday when Pitt announced senior guard Chris Jacobson, the Panthers best offensive lineman, is out for the season. It’s a bad situation turned worse for Pitt, with the entire left side of the offensive line playing for the first time this season. A week after the Irish pass rush had its best week of the season, an already porous Pitt unit might struggle even more to keep its offense on track.
It looks like any bad weather in the area will stay away this afternoon. So stick around, keep it positive, and let’s enjoy this Saturday together.
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 60
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12