Sep 24, 2011, 11:17 AM EST
With an early kickoff today, enjoy a late breakfast and a live blog with us as Notre Dame battles for a chance to get back to even on the season, with hopes of beginning their first winning streak of the year.
Some relatively big news broke yesterday when Pitt announced senior guard Chris Jacobson, the Panthers best offensive lineman, is out for the season. It’s a bad situation turned worse for Pitt, with the entire left side of the offensive line playing for the first time this season. A week after the Irish pass rush had its best week of the season, an already porous Pitt unit might struggle even more to keep its offense on track.
It looks like any bad weather in the area will stay away this afternoon. So stick around, keep it positive, and let’s enjoy this Saturday together.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39