Oct 1, 2011, 6:54 PM EST
While it’s hardly the top billing of the evening, the Fighting Irish have a chance to make a primetime statement, three weeks after failing to do so with all eyes watching.
Notre Dame heads down to West Lafayette, taking on an undermanned Purdue squad that doesn’t have much of a shot on paper against a more talented Irish team.
That said, if Notre Dame played their games on paper, they’d likely be undefeated. We’ve spent four weeks talking about the turnovers and miscues that cost the Irish two games. Now it’s up to Tommy Rees and the offense to eliminate them and the defense to add forcing turnovers to their repertoire.
As always, we’ll be here for the live blog. Pull up a seat, turn on the TV and join us for a few hours of
frustration, group therapy, torture, fun.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39