Oct 8, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
Welcome back for another live blog. As we did for the last home game, we’ll supply you with options and let you decide how you want to watch this Saturday’s match-up between Notre Dame and Air Force.
If you’re here to watch the game, we’ve got you covered. The game will be streamed live on NBCSports.com’s digital video player, fully equipped with DVR capabilities and HD quality video. I’ll be answering your questions and chatting along with you, in a live-feed built right into the player.
If you’re just here for a good old-fashioned live blog, don’t worry, I’m doing double-duty again, with Cover-It-Live loaded and ready to go.
It’s a beautiful Saturday in South Bend, where the Irish are looking to extend their winning streak to four games on the way into their bye week. They’re also entertaining one of the nation’s top recruits, with Florida wide receiver Nelson Algholor in town. (His twitter feed already reads like a love letter to Notre Dame, great news for an Irish coaching staff looking to find their next Michael Floyd.)
The game day captain for the afternoon is Jonas Gray, who took the microphone at the pep rally and turned it into one-part motivation speech, one part stand-up comedy routine.
There are plenty of plot-lines to track this afternoon. Buckle up and here we go.
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 126
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 61
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 30, Purdue 14 81
- Pregame Six Pack: An all Hoosiers Shamrock Series 39
- And in that corner… The Purdue Boilermakers 41
- Even after shutout, Irish hope best is yet to come for young D 69