Oct 8, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
Welcome back for another live blog. As we did for the last home game, we’ll supply you with options and let you decide how you want to watch this Saturday’s match-up between Notre Dame and Air Force.
If you’re here to watch the game, we’ve got you covered. The game will be streamed live on NBCSports.com’s digital video player, fully equipped with DVR capabilities and HD quality video. I’ll be answering your questions and chatting along with you, in a live-feed built right into the player.
If you’re just here for a good old-fashioned live blog, don’t worry, I’m doing double-duty again, with Cover-It-Live loaded and ready to go.
It’s a beautiful Saturday in South Bend, where the Irish are looking to extend their winning streak to four games on the way into their bye week. They’re also entertaining one of the nation’s top recruits, with Florida wide receiver Nelson Algholor in town. (His twitter feed already reads like a love letter to Notre Dame, great news for an Irish coaching staff looking to find their next Michael Floyd.)
The game day captain for the afternoon is Jonas Gray, who took the microphone at the pep rally and turned it into one-part motivation speech, one part stand-up comedy routine.
There are plenty of plot-lines to track this afternoon. Buckle up and here we go.
- Five things we learned: Louisville 31, Notre Dame 28 71
- Pregame Six Pack: Battling Louisville in Senior sendoff 40
- After unexplainable loss, can Irish rally again? 94
- And in that corner… The Louisville Cardinal 52
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Northwestern 100
- Five things we learned: Northwestern 43, Notre Dame 40 233