Oct 29, 2011, 3:04 PM EDT
It’s been seven long days for both Notre Dame and Navy, both looking to get a terrible taste from their mouths after losing big games last weekend. The Irish need to forget laying an egg against USC while Navy needs to erase another heart-stopping loss, this one at the hands of East Carolina, as the 2-5 Midshipmen come to Notre Dame Stadium to continue the country’s longest uninterrupted intersectional rivalry.
As usual, you’ll have options here. If you’re looking for a way to watch the game online, click here for NBCSports.com’s Digital player, where you’ll be able to watch the game in sparkling HD quality with DVR capabilities. Even better, if you feel like chatting with me — just ask a question inside the player.
If you’re here for the live-blog, I’ll be down-below chatting and keeping people calm throughout the afternoon. While you won’t listen, here’s one more reminder to keep the crazy in your own home, the negativity to a minimum, and just try to enjoy another wonderful football Saturday.
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12
- In a time of change, Denbrock a constant 35
- How does Will Fuller follow up his monster 2014 season? 33