Nov 19, 2011, 3:36 PM EDT
On paper, this game looks as lopsided as any the Irish have played. But with Boston College coming to town and emotions running high on Senior Day, anything can happen this afternoon as the Eagles and the Irish battle.
That the Irish have already lost three games and are most likely out of BCS contention has certainly diminished the stakes throughout the second half of this season. But after starting 0-2, the Irish have come back to win seven of their next eight, and are only one of three teams (Georgia and Ball State being the others) to have a winning record after the slow start.
As usual, you’ll have two ways to follow the game with me. You can ask questions and watch the game live via the NBCSports.com video player, where you’ll have HD quality video and a DVR at your disposal. Or you can stick around here for the live-blog, where we always have a good time.
It’s the final home game of the year for the Fighting Irish. Let’s see if they can take care of business and dispatch of Boston College.
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12
- In a time of change, Denbrock a constant 35
- How does Will Fuller follow up his monster 2014 season? 33