Apr 5, 2012, 6:05 PM EST
After Skylar Diggins got a tour of the ESPN Sport Science lab, there were plenty of people convinced she was more than just a pretty face… and an All-American, Player of the Year candidate. Now former Irish wide receiver Michael Floyd got his chance to impress in the laboratory.
Here’s a quick segment on Floyd courtesy of Sport Science, and a nice reminder that whatever Floyd did on the field wasn’t a product of scheme or lack of other offensive options, but merely because he’s a freak athlete. Between clocking a sub-4.5 forty time at the combine and showing leaping skills that are favorable to athletes like Derrick Rose and Plaxico Burress, it’s a bittersweet reminder that Notre Dame has to replace one of the best offensive weapons in the country.
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43
- And in that corner… The Stanford Cardinal 54
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. BYU 45