Apr 17, 2012, 12:27 AM EST
With the run-up to Dublin and the 2012 season on the (not too close) horizon, the kickoff time for the season opener against Navy has been set. And for those back in the US ready to watch the Irish start a new season, they better set an alarm clock.
Per a release from CBS Sports, who will begin their 2012 college football coverage from Ireland, the Irish and the Midshipmen will kick off at 2 p.m. in Dublin’s Aviva Stadium. That works out to a 9 a.m. start for those on the East Coast, and a ridiculous 6 a.m. start for those of us on the West Coast.
CBS will send its lead college football team of Verne Lundquist, Gary Danielson, and Tracy Wolfson to call the action.
- Five things we learned: Louisville 31, Notre Dame 28 32
- Pregame Six Pack: Battling Louisville in Senior sendoff 40
- After unexplainable loss, can Irish rally again? 94
- And in that corner… The Louisville Cardinal 52
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Northwestern 100
- Five things we learned: Northwestern 43, Notre Dame 40 233