Apr 21, 2012, 12:55 PM EST
SOUTH BEND, Ind. — After a dreary Friday filled with intermitten rain, it’s a beautiful Saturday in South Bend, where spring practice concludes with the 83rd annual Blue-Gold spring game. As usual, we’ll be live-blogging the proceedings, and the game will also be shown live on the NBC Sports channel.
With our first truly good look at the four-headed quarterback competition, the Irish offense will take on the defense in last four quarters of football before the games start counting for real. Joining me in the live chat will be two writers from The Observer, Notre Dame’s student run newspaper. Editor-in-Chief Allan Joseph and sports editor Andrew Gastelum will add some fun to the proceedings and hopefully add some on-campus insight to the fun.
So buckle up, embrace the inevitable (an Irish win) and join the fun.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39