Apr 21, 2012, 12:55 PM EST
SOUTH BEND, Ind. — After a dreary Friday filled with intermitten rain, it’s a beautiful Saturday in South Bend, where spring practice concludes with the 83rd annual Blue-Gold spring game. As usual, we’ll be live-blogging the proceedings, and the game will also be shown live on the NBC Sports channel.
With our first truly good look at the four-headed quarterback competition, the Irish offense will take on the defense in last four quarters of football before the games start counting for real. Joining me in the live chat will be two writers from The Observer, Notre Dame’s student run newspaper. Editor-in-Chief Allan Joseph and sports editor Andrew Gastelum will add some fun to the proceedings and hopefully add some on-campus insight to the fun.
So buckle up, embrace the inevitable (an Irish win) and join the fun.
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43
- And in that corner… The Stanford Cardinal 54
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. BYU 45