Apr 21, 2012, 12:55 PM EDT
SOUTH BEND, Ind. — After a dreary Friday filled with intermitten rain, it’s a beautiful Saturday in South Bend, where spring practice concludes with the 83rd annual Blue-Gold spring game. As usual, we’ll be live-blogging the proceedings, and the game will also be shown live on the NBC Sports channel.
With our first truly good look at the four-headed quarterback competition, the Irish offense will take on the defense in last four quarters of football before the games start counting for real. Joining me in the live chat will be two writers from The Observer, Notre Dame’s student run newspaper. Editor-in-Chief Allan Joseph and sports editor Andrew Gastelum will add some fun to the proceedings and hopefully add some on-campus insight to the fun.
So buckle up, embrace the inevitable (an Irish win) and join the fun.
- The good, bad and ugly: Notre Dame vs. Rice 30
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 48, Rice 17 105
- Pregame Six Pack: At long last, the season begins 26
- And in that corner… The Rice Owls 8
- Kelly names Collinsworth, Day, Martin and McDaniel captains 40
- Setting the bar: Expectations for the 2014 Irish 93