Sep 1, 2012, 7:44 AM EST
DUBLIN, Ireland — Here we go folks. Another football season is here. On a beautiful, sunny and windy afternoon in Aviva Stadium, Notre Dame begins its 2012 season. Led by first-time starting quarterback Everett Golson, the Irish are looking to get the season off to a good start.
With a 2 p.m. local kickoff, fans back home in the United States will be watching the game over breakfast, with the kickoff at 9 a.m. in South Bend and a set-your-alarm-clock 6 a.m. kickoff on the West Coast.
As always, we’re live-blogging the proceedings. So stop by and watch the game with us, and as usual I’ll try to referee the action.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39