Oct 6, 2012, 4:13 PM EST
It’s going to be a great night for football in Chicago, and while you might not recognize the team wearing multi-colored helmets, make no mistake, it’s the No. 9 Notre Dame Fighting Irish. As the Irish battle Miami, you’ll have plenty of ways to follow the action.
Again, we’re here with the live blog. Our friends at the Observer will be joining us again, adding some insight while helping me get to more of your questions in the chat.
If you can’t make it to a television, you can also watch the game here, using NBC Sports’ HD video player, with DVR functionality. (You can also chat with me there, too.) Or you can watch the game on your tablet or cell phone using the NBCSports Live Extra app.
(We’re also rolling out one more column — a quick reaction post after the game before I dig in for the standard expansive Five Things.)
Buckle up for an exciting evening. We’ll find out the Irish’s quarterbacking plans, how the stingy Notre Dame defense plans to deal with Miami’s high-powered offense, and if the Irish can get to 5-0 for the first time since 2002.
- Bob Diaco accepts the UConn head coaching job 3
- Stay or go? Stephon Tuitt has a big decision to make 17
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43