Oct 6, 2012, 4:13 PM EDT
It’s going to be a great night for football in Chicago, and while you might not recognize the team wearing multi-colored helmets, make no mistake, it’s the No. 9 Notre Dame Fighting Irish. As the Irish battle Miami, you’ll have plenty of ways to follow the action.
Again, we’re here with the live blog. Our friends at the Observer will be joining us again, adding some insight while helping me get to more of your questions in the chat.
If you can’t make it to a television, you can also watch the game here, using NBC Sports’ HD video player, with DVR functionality. (You can also chat with me there, too.) Or you can watch the game on your tablet or cell phone using the NBCSports Live Extra app.
(We’re also rolling out one more column — a quick reaction post after the game before I dig in for the standard expansive Five Things.)
Buckle up for an exciting evening. We’ll find out the Irish’s quarterbacking plans, how the stingy Notre Dame defense plans to deal with Miami’s high-powered offense, and if the Irish can get to 5-0 for the first time since 2002.
- Running back Tony Jones Jr. commits to Irish 36
- Irish open spring: Five quick updates from BK 44
- Tracking fifth-year spots and the bumpy road to 85 scholarships 41
- Great on paper, rebuilt staff needs to hit the ground running 15
- Matt Hegarty will transfer for fifth year 31
- Spring solutions: Offensive Line 64