Oct 7, 2012, 3:09 PM EDT
The Associated Press has released its most recent poll and Notre Dame climbed to No. 7 in the country. It’s lofty territory for the Irish, a ranking that hasn’t been seen since November of 2006, when the Irish were preparing to finish the regular season against USC in the Coliseum.
The win turns next Saturday’s game against Stanford into one of the country’s premiere match-ups. It also gives Everett Golson another chance to play up to the moment in Notre Dame Stadium. But before we turn our attention to the Cardinal, let’s spend the rest of the day
We’ll get to the good, bad, and ugly later today, and have more from Brian Kelly who just finished his Sunday conference call with the media, but let’s get some videos out there for you all to enjoy.
NBC’S POSTGAME HIGHLIGHTS
MAYOCK & HAMMOND ON IRISH PERFORMANCE
KELLY ON GOLSON
UND.COM’S IRISH CONNECTION
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement