Oct 13, 2012, 3:12 PM EDT
SOUTH BEND, Ind. — The skies opened up around 2 p.m., adding another wrinkle to a game filled with interesting subplots. While the hardest rain seems to be behind us, the Irish and the Cardinal will not just battle each other, they’ll battle the elements.
As usual, a Notre Dame home game will give you plenty of options to follow the action. Joined by my friends at The Observer, we’ll be hosting a live blog here. If you’re unable to catch the game on television, you can find it at the NBC Sports Live Extra app, or by clicking this link here. You’ll have an HD feed, DVR capabilities, and the opportunity to chat with me through the video player. (One of those things isn’t quite as great as the other two.)
So buckle up and get ready to chat. With the weather being what it is, expect a slug fest. The team that can survive the slop with the least amount of mistakes should walk away victorious.
- Running back Tony Jones Jr. commits to Irish 36
- Irish open spring: Five quick updates from BK 44
- Tracking fifth-year spots and the bumpy road to 85 scholarships 41
- Great on paper, rebuilt staff needs to hit the ground running 15
- Matt Hegarty will transfer for fifth year 31
- Spring solutions: Offensive Line 64