Oct 13, 2012, 3:12 PM EST
SOUTH BEND, Ind. — The skies opened up around 2 p.m., adding another wrinkle to a game filled with interesting subplots. While the hardest rain seems to be behind us, the Irish and the Cardinal will not just battle each other, they’ll battle the elements.
As usual, a Notre Dame home game will give you plenty of options to follow the action. Joined by my friends at The Observer, we’ll be hosting a live blog here. If you’re unable to catch the game on television, you can find it at the NBC Sports Live Extra app, or by clicking this link here. You’ll have an HD feed, DVR capabilities, and the opportunity to chat with me through the video player. (One of those things isn’t quite as great as the other two.)
So buckle up and get ready to chat. With the weather being what it is, expect a slug fest. The team that can survive the slop with the least amount of mistakes should walk away victorious.
- Pregame Six Pack: The present and future of a key rivalry 0
- And in that corner… The USC Trojans 42
- Secondary depth chart reaches red-line status 14
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Louisville 96
- Five things we learned: Louisville 31, Notre Dame 28 246
- Pregame Six Pack: Battling Louisville in Senior sendoff 40