Oct 13, 2012, 3:12 PM EST
SOUTH BEND, Ind. — The skies opened up around 2 p.m., adding another wrinkle to a game filled with interesting subplots. While the hardest rain seems to be behind us, the Irish and the Cardinal will not just battle each other, they’ll battle the elements.
As usual, a Notre Dame home game will give you plenty of options to follow the action. Joined by my friends at The Observer, we’ll be hosting a live blog here. If you’re unable to catch the game on television, you can find it at the NBC Sports Live Extra app, or by clicking this link here. You’ll have an HD feed, DVR capabilities, and the opportunity to chat with me through the video player. (One of those things isn’t quite as great as the other two.)
So buckle up and get ready to chat. With the weather being what it is, expect a slug fest. The team that can survive the slop with the least amount of mistakes should walk away victorious.
- It’s official: Golson returns to Notre Dame 59
- Bob Diaco accepts the UConn head coaching job 117
- Stay or go? Stephon Tuitt has a big decision to make 40
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Bryant’s redshirt freshman season appears official (117)
- Postseason Mailbag: Now Open (Christmas giveaway bonus!) (91)
- Recruiting bonanza continues with TE Tyler Luatua commitment (90)
- Pot of Gold pushes Notre Dame recruiting to the forefront (34)
- Elston pledges return as Irish program moves forward (28)