Nov 16, 2012, 2:12 PM EDT
With the final home game of the season upon us, the pregame festivities tomorrow afternoon will honor the 29 seniors set to graduate at the end of the school year. For most, it’ll be their last game at Notre Dame Stadium. For all, it’ll be a tremendous moment, especially considering the ups-and-downs this class has experienced while wearing the blue and gold.
As they did last year, The Observer put a tremendous amount of man-power into honoring the class of 2012. Not content to just highlight a select few players, the student paper wrote a profile on every graduating member of the senior class, from Blake Breslau to Cierre Wood.
If you’ve got a few extra hours you’re looking to burn, work your way through this list. A tremendous job by editor Allan Joseph and his team.
Mike Golic Jr.
- Running back Tony Jones Jr. commits to Irish 36
- Irish open spring: Five quick updates from BK 44
- Tracking fifth-year spots and the bumpy road to 85 scholarships 41
- Great on paper, rebuilt staff needs to hit the ground running 15
- Matt Hegarty will transfer for fifth year 31
- Spring solutions: Offensive Line 64