Nov 16, 2012, 2:12 PM EST
With the final home game of the season upon us, the pregame festivities tomorrow afternoon will honor the 29 seniors set to graduate at the end of the school year. For most, it’ll be their last game at Notre Dame Stadium. For all, it’ll be a tremendous moment, especially considering the ups-and-downs this class has experienced while wearing the blue and gold.
As they did last year, The Observer put a tremendous amount of man-power into honoring the class of 2012. Not content to just highlight a select few players, the student paper wrote a profile on every graduating member of the senior class, from Blake Breslau to Cierre Wood.
If you’ve got a few extra hours you’re looking to burn, work your way through this list. A tremendous job by editor Allan Joseph and his team.
Mike Golic Jr.
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 76
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 78
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43
- And in that corner… The Stanford Cardinal 54
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. BYU 45