Nov 16, 2012, 2:12 PM EDT
With the final home game of the season upon us, the pregame festivities tomorrow afternoon will honor the 29 seniors set to graduate at the end of the school year. For most, it’ll be their last game at Notre Dame Stadium. For all, it’ll be a tremendous moment, especially considering the ups-and-downs this class has experienced while wearing the blue and gold.
As they did last year, The Observer put a tremendous amount of man-power into honoring the class of 2012. Not content to just highlight a select few players, the student paper wrote a profile on every graduating member of the senior class, from Blake Breslau to Cierre Wood.
If you’ve got a few extra hours you’re looking to burn, work your way through this list. A tremendous job by editor Allan Joseph and his team.
Mike Golic Jr.
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 60
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12