Feb 6, 2013, 7:09 AM EDT
SOUTH BEND, Ind. — Tucked inside the cozy confines of the Joyce Center at the FIDM headquarters, we’re beginning a very long — and exciting — day of coverage as National Signing Day gets started. Against my better judgment, I’ll be hosting a live blog here to chat with all of you as long as you feel like it.
I’ll also be taking part in the official Signing Day show at UND.com, where I’ll do my best to keep everybody up to speed on the action in live time.
The plan is to update you each time a fax comes in — meaning if all goes according to plan we’ll roll out 17 columns this morning and afternoon, with a potential for one more this evening.
Buckle up and let’s enjoy a day where Notre Dame will ink one of the top classes in the country.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39