Apr 18, 2013, 6:45 PM EST
With Saturday’s Blue-Gold game right around the corner, now is as good as any time to let you know you have plenty of options to watch the Irish get a well deserved victory this Saturday at 1 p.m. EST.
As we’ve done in the past, the Blue-Gold game will be broadcast live on NBC Sports Channel. In the booth will be new play-by-play man Dan Hicks, joined by Mike Mayock with Alex Flanagan on the sidelines. That Mayock has time for the Irish when he’s less than a week away from the NFL Draft is another datapoint supporting the conspiracy theory that he’s not actually a real human.
If you don’t have access to a TV, not to worry. You can watch the game through a live-stream of the broadcast feed, or on the NBC Sports Live Extra app. As usual, I’ll be hosting a live-blog of the proceedings, and you can stick around after for the Five Things We Learned. (I’ll also be making an appearance on the UND.com postgame show.)
Before the game, don’t forget to check out Strong and True, an inside look at the football program in the days after the Alabama game.
Here’s a taste:
- Bob Diaco accepts the UConn head coaching job 90
- Stay or go? Stephon Tuitt has a big decision to make 39
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43