Apr 22, 2013, 5:13 PM EDT
For those worried that the Irish weren’t taking the Blue-Gold game all that seriously, tuning in one hour before the scrimmage would have alleviated any worry that Notre Dame didn’t take the spring seriously.
The NBC Sports Network aired the most recent behind-the-scenes look at Notre Dame football, with a one-hour special called “Strong and True.” It picked up at a really interesting place to start — after the Irish’s embarrassing loss to Alabama.
You get a chance to see the Irish pick up the pieces and begin to build their 2013 team. That includes a look at the workouts called Camp Kelly, life as a student-athlete, and Amir Carlisle’s eventful spring, with his heartbreaking collarbone injury intricately detailed.
If you missed the show because you tuned in late or had something else to do, UND.com has decided to post the special in its entirety to YouTube. Do yourself a favor and give it a look.
- And in that corner… The Stanford Cardinal 24
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Syracuse 95
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 31, Syracuse 15 163
- Pregame Six Pack: Syracuse in the way of perfect September 41
- And in that corner… The Syracuse Orange 34
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 130