Apr 22, 2013, 5:13 PM EDT
For those worried that the Irish weren’t taking the Blue-Gold game all that seriously, tuning in one hour before the scrimmage would have alleviated any worry that Notre Dame didn’t take the spring seriously.
The NBC Sports Network aired the most recent behind-the-scenes look at Notre Dame football, with a one-hour special called “Strong and True.” It picked up at a really interesting place to start — after the Irish’s embarrassing loss to Alabama.
You get a chance to see the Irish pick up the pieces and begin to build their 2013 team. That includes a look at the workouts called Camp Kelly, life as a student-athlete, and Amir Carlisle’s eventful spring, with his heartbreaking collarbone injury intricately detailed.
If you missed the show because you tuned in late or had something else to do, UND.com has decided to post the special in its entirety to YouTube. Do yourself a favor and give it a look.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39