Aug 28, 2013, 3:02 PM EDT
A quick break in our regularly scheduled Week One coverage…
Tomorrow debuts a new weekly mailbag feature. I’ll be taking your questions via Twitter, in the comments below, or in the email box. (It isn’t hard to find me via email, but there’s a FEEDBACK button on the right side of the window.)
Keeping the questions somewhat brief gives you a better chance of having me answer them. (It also helps to be clever or overly complimentary.) Football, not-football, keep it interesting.
We’ll work on getting some prizes or something cool to give away, but for now I figured it’d be a good way to get a little bit more interaction on the site.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39