Aug 28, 2013, 3:02 PM EDT
A quick break in our regularly scheduled Week One coverage…
Tomorrow debuts a new weekly mailbag feature. I’ll be taking your questions via Twitter, in the comments below, or in the email box. (It isn’t hard to find me via email, but there’s a FEEDBACK button on the right side of the window.)
Keeping the questions somewhat brief gives you a better chance of having me answer them. (It also helps to be clever or overly complimentary.) Football, not-football, keep it interesting.
We’ll work on getting some prizes or something cool to give away, but for now I figured it’d be a good way to get a little bit more interaction on the site.
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 128
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 61
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 30, Purdue 14 81
- Pregame Six Pack: An all Hoosiers Shamrock Series 39
- And in that corner… The Purdue Boilermakers 41
- Even after shutout, Irish hope best is yet to come for young D 69