Thursday Mailbag: Open for questions

Aug 28, 2013, 3:02 PM EST

Mailbag

A quick break in our regularly scheduled Week One coverage…

Tomorrow debuts a new weekly mailbag feature. I’ll be taking your questions via Twitter, in the comments below, or in the email box. (It isn’t hard to find me via email, but there’s a FEEDBACK button on the right side of the window.)

Keeping the questions somewhat brief gives you a better chance of having me answer them. (It also helps to be clever or overly complimentary.) Football, not-football, keep it interesting.

We’ll work on getting some prizes or something cool to give away, but for now I figured it’d be a good way to get a little bit more interaction on the site.

-KA

1. jem5b - Aug 29, 2013 at 12:29 PM

KA; Lenn Robbins in the NY Post. I think the Irish are loaded.
    OTRE DAME (-29 1/2) over Temple: After winning the game 45-7, Brian Kelly’s postgame press conference will take on a Lou Holtz feel as he states the final score wasn’t reflective of the hard fought game and that the 2013 Irish have to improve in every area if the expect to be half as good as last season’s 12-1 team.

This first question he will face: Is Tommy Rees your starting quarterback next wee

2. blowedout - Aug 30, 2013 at 1:20 AM

Hahah thank you greatnpost

3. irishpuma - Aug 30, 2013 at 1:44 AM

WHo is he going to the pro day to throw for? Eiftert and Floyd are gone??? measurables I guess how the clipboard fits in his hand. What is his hat size for the sideline cap?

• 1historian - Aug 30, 2013 at 6:28 AM

1) His arm has gotten stronger in the last few years
      2) He is 2 years older
      3) He has MORE targets to throw to – hence more problems for the opposing defense

It seems to be the height of fashion with lots of people on this site to make nasty remarks about Rees, and it is rather unattractive

• irishpuma - Aug 31, 2013 at 3:37 AM

blind naivete is also quite ugly on you. Can he guide us to a good season sure it is possible…but to say he has a pro day coming up where he is actually going to be in the NFL is ridiculous. If he some how makes a practice squad as a “team guy” as the scout QB?? Still no. Tebow one of the most prolific College QB’s can’t even stay on a roster.

4. kingghidora - Aug 30, 2013 at 7:22 PM

OMG! NBC is “still” shilling for Notre Dame??????? Here I thought you learned your lesson that after that famous 10 year football game deal you signed. That worked out real well, didn’t it? LOLOLOL Shill away. I’ll come to your funeral (NBC Sports – not some person in particular since I’m sure the PC police are out in force on Bill’s network).