Aug 31, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Welcome back to the Live Blog.
Notre Dame welcomes Temple to South Bend for the first time, with the Irish and the Owls set to kick off the season in Notre Dame stadium. For the Irish, it’s an opportunity to play an opponent that’s rebuilding and coming off a four-win season before they head to Ann Arbor next weekend to take on Michigan. For the Owls, it’s a chance for Matt Rhule’s team to open the season on one of college football’s biggest stages, an immediate litmus test for a program that’s on it’s third head coach in four seasons.
For those looking for a live-stream of the broadcast, click here. For those here for the chat, welcome back. It’s been a long time since we’ve had an actual football game to talk about.
Let’s keep things clean, positive, and enjoy ourselves. These twelve Saturdays go by quickly.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39