Aug 31, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Welcome back to the Live Blog.
Notre Dame welcomes Temple to South Bend for the first time, with the Irish and the Owls set to kick off the season in Notre Dame stadium. For the Irish, it’s an opportunity to play an opponent that’s rebuilding and coming off a four-win season before they head to Ann Arbor next weekend to take on Michigan. For the Owls, it’s a chance for Matt Rhule’s team to open the season on one of college football’s biggest stages, an immediate litmus test for a program that’s on it’s third head coach in four seasons.
For those looking for a live-stream of the broadcast, click here. For those here for the chat, welcome back. It’s been a long time since we’ve had an actual football game to talk about.
Let’s keep things clean, positive, and enjoy ourselves. These twelve Saturdays go by quickly.
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 60
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12