Sep 4, 2013, 6:59 PM EDT
Like we did last week, we’re accepting mailbag questions for tomorrow. If you’ve got any pressing questions, ideally pertaining to Michigan this weekend, feel free to put them in the comments, send them to me via Twitter, or send them via email.
Far be it from me to tell anybody that they need to be brief, but that’s always a plus. And I’ve already received my allotment of “Why does Michigan suck?” and “a few questioning the moral fabric of Ms. Ann Arbor”, so let’s consider those already asked, too.
Best question gets a free beverage from me Friday night at a still-to-be-determined Ann Arbor watering hole.
- And in that corner… The Rice Owls 5
- Kelly names Collinsworth, Day, Martin and McDaniel captains 37
- Setting the bar: Expectations for the 2014 Irish 82
- Irish A-to-Z: Jaylon Smith 15
- With all eyes watching, a dig for truth begins at Notre Dame 132
- Academic misconduct investigation underway at Notre Dame 58