Sep 4, 2013, 6:59 PM EST
Like we did last week, we’re accepting mailbag questions for tomorrow. If you’ve got any pressing questions, ideally pertaining to Michigan this weekend, feel free to put them in the comments, send them to me via Twitter, or send them via email.
Far be it from me to tell anybody that they need to be brief, but that’s always a plus. And I’ve already received my allotment of “Why does Michigan suck?” and “a few questioning the moral fabric of Ms. Ann Arbor”, so let’s consider those already asked, too.
Best question gets a free beverage from me Friday night at a still-to-be-determined Ann Arbor watering hole.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39