Sep 4, 2013, 6:59 PM EDT
Like we did last week, we’re accepting mailbag questions for tomorrow. If you’ve got any pressing questions, ideally pertaining to Michigan this weekend, feel free to put them in the comments, send them to me via Twitter, or send them via email.
Far be it from me to tell anybody that they need to be brief, but that’s always a plus. And I’ve already received my allotment of “Why does Michigan suck?” and “a few questioning the moral fabric of Ms. Ann Arbor”, so let’s consider those already asked, too.
Best question gets a free beverage from me Friday night at a still-to-be-determined Ann Arbor watering hole.
- And in that corner… The Stanford Cardinal 24
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Syracuse 95
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 31, Syracuse 15 163
- Pregame Six Pack: Syracuse in the way of perfect September 41
- And in that corner… The Syracuse Orange 34
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 130