Sep 4, 2013, 6:59 PM EST
Like we did last week, we’re accepting mailbag questions for tomorrow. If you’ve got any pressing questions, ideally pertaining to Michigan this weekend, feel free to put them in the comments, send them to me via Twitter, or send them via email.
Far be it from me to tell anybody that they need to be brief, but that’s always a plus. And I’ve already received my allotment of “Why does Michigan suck?” and “a few questioning the moral fabric of Ms. Ann Arbor”, so let’s consider those already asked, too.
Best question gets a free beverage from me Friday night at a still-to-be-determined Ann Arbor watering hole.
- And in that corner… The USC Trojans 30
- Secondary depth chart reaches red-line status 13
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Louisville 96
- Five things we learned: Louisville 31, Notre Dame 28 246
- Pregame Six Pack: Battling Louisville in Senior sendoff 40
- After unexplainable loss, can Irish rally again? 94