Sep 4, 2013, 6:59 PM EDT
Like we did last week, we’re accepting mailbag questions for tomorrow. If you’ve got any pressing questions, ideally pertaining to Michigan this weekend, feel free to put them in the comments, send them to me via Twitter, or send them via email.
Far be it from me to tell anybody that they need to be brief, but that’s always a plus. And I’ve already received my allotment of “Why does Michigan suck?” and “a few questioning the moral fabric of Ms. Ann Arbor”, so let’s consider those already asked, too.
Best question gets a free beverage from me Friday night at a still-to-be-determined Ann Arbor watering hole.
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 60
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12