Sep 21, 2013, 2:30 PM EST
There’s perfect football weather in South Bend on this last day of summer. Notre Dame and Michigan State, two teams that have been playing each other since 1897, are set to square off for the 77th time, battling for the Megaphone Trophy.
As usual, you’ll have plenty of options to watch and follow along. A national broadcast on NBC, beginning at 3:30 p.m. ET. A pregame show live from Notre Dame Stadium on NBCSN beginning at 3:00 p.m. And a live-stream of the game here at NBCSports.com, with HD video, a built in DVR, and an embed of our live-chat, available all around the world.
Both Brian Kelly and Mark Dantonio expect a slugfest this afternoon. We’ll be here all game, chatting with a few thousand of our friends. Stop by, stick around, do whatever you’d like. But make sure you try and enjoy another classic match-up between the Spartans and the Irish, where eight of the last 13 games have been decided by less than a touchdown.
- Bob Diaco accepts the UConn head coaching job 3
- Stay or go? Stephon Tuitt has a big decision to make 17
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43