Sep 21, 2013, 2:30 PM EDT
There’s perfect football weather in South Bend on this last day of summer. Notre Dame and Michigan State, two teams that have been playing each other since 1897, are set to square off for the 77th time, battling for the Megaphone Trophy.
As usual, you’ll have plenty of options to watch and follow along. A national broadcast on NBC, beginning at 3:30 p.m. ET. A pregame show live from Notre Dame Stadium on NBCSN beginning at 3:00 p.m. And a live-stream of the game here at NBCSports.com, with HD video, a built in DVR, and an embed of our live-chat, available all around the world.
Both Brian Kelly and Mark Dantonio expect a slugfest this afternoon. We’ll be here all game, chatting with a few thousand of our friends. Stop by, stick around, do whatever you’d like. But make sure you try and enjoy another classic match-up between the Spartans and the Irish, where eight of the last 13 games have been decided by less than a touchdown.
- Notre Dame’s post-spring depth chart: Offense 30
- The good, the bad, the ugly: 85th Blue-Gold game 73
- Five things we learned: 85th annual Blue-Gold game 66
- Pregame Six Pack: 85th annual Blue-Gold game 19
- Blue-Gold game: Ten Irish players to watch 26
- Establishing expectations for Brian VanGorder’s defense 37