Dec 28, 2013, 11:30 AM EDT
Welcome to the final live blog of the season, as we collectively watch Notre Dame take on Rutgers in the Pinstripe Bowl. As usual, we’ll have our friends from Irish Illustrated stopping by, so feel free to spend some of your Saturday with us as we watch the Irish play one final game this season.
Standard boilerplate applies. Keep your comments constructive, clean, and clever. (And if they don’t make the feed keep posting, because sometimes I just don’t see them.)
We’ll give away another Official Illustrated History of Fighting Irish Football coffee table book thanks to Skybox Press, so if you’re looking for motivation to join in that might help. All our blog readers can get a discount on the book by using the code “ND232.” (Who says the holiday spirit ends December 26th?)
This is the end. Let’s do it one more time, with feeling.
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 0
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12