Stephon Tuitt will declare for the NFL Draft

Jan 5, 2014, 11:51 PM EDT

Stanford v Notre Dame Getty Images

Junior defensive end Stephon Tuitt has played his final game for Notre Dame. The Irish’s star defensive end told Sports Illustrated that he will declare for the NFL Draft, leaving after three seasons in South Bend.

Tuitt led the Irish in sacks in 2013 with 7.5, a season after totaling 12, the second best single-season output in school history. The 6-foot-6, 322-pound defensive end reportedly received a second round draft grade from the NFL’s advisory committee, slightly dampening the expectations that the Georgia native was a sure-fire first round pick.

Still, there is no hesitation from Tuitt, who confirmed the decision via Twitter:

In his conversation with SI.com’s Brian Hamilton, Tuitt talked about the decision to leave Notre Dame, a choice he obviously wrestled with, considering he announced his intent to return for his senior season during an interview with the student newspaper midseason.

“I’m ready to take my game to another level,” Tuitt told SI.com. “All I did was work out pros and cons, and that helped me realize I have more pros than cons and I’m ready to go. I’m comfortable and confident and I’m ready to take this step for me.”

Tuitt isn’t completely ready. Per Hamilton’s report, he has not selected an agent nor finalized a workout plan, two important decisions as the countdown to the NFL Scouting Combine in late February has already begun. Tuitt also promised his mother that he’d finish his degree, though that course work would be put on hold for now.

“I would like to say I thank Notre Dame for everything that they did for me, I love that school, I love that program,” Tuitt told SI.com. “I had an awesome three years there. The coaches, the fans, I couldn’t ask for much better people than them. They made my game experience the best time of my life. I’ll always be Irish.”

1. dickasman - Jan 5, 2014 at 11:55 PM

THIS COMMENT IS PULLED FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.

• dickasman - Jan 5, 2014 at 11:56 PM

SO IS THIS ONE

• ndomer54 - Jan 6, 2014 at 6:24 PM

Pull ALL his comments, thank you!

2. onward2victory - Jan 6, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Bummed to hear this news, but I’ll look forward to watching him in the NFL. Best of luck Tuitt!

3. 25kgold - Jan 6, 2014 at 12:36 AM

It’s reported that Tuitt will be the 3rd pick in the 2nd round–probably to the Cleveland Browns

Nix; projected late 1st round–more than likely the Denver Broncos

• papadec - Jan 6, 2014 at 3:48 AM

Dang it!!!!!! I was, and still am, hoping, one of them ends up on the NY Giants (of NJ).

• papadec - Jan 6, 2014 at 3:51 PM

ooooooh – no sense of humor out there, this morning.

4. mtflsmitty - Jan 6, 2014 at 12:48 AM

Keith gives a great interview to the guys over at One Foot Down for their weekly podcast. Great insights on the 2013 season, Keith.

5. irishaggie - Jan 6, 2014 at 12:51 AM

You won’t really know how tough it is to pass up millions of dollars until you’re in these guy’s shoes. He probably could have been drafted higher next year but the guy is confident enough to go compete now and I hope he excels. Did he have something to prove at ND after a step back season?? Maybe. I almost feel like there’s a sour note to his departure as he didn’t perform to the level we all know he can in his last season.

Last thing I will say is this is why recruiting is so important. At elite programs with elite players this happens a lot and you just have to expect it. When USC was at its prime lots of juniors took off. Alabama has juniors take off every year. You don’t rebuild you just reload!! Go Irish.

6. viktory2013 - Jan 6, 2014 at 1:30 AM

I think it’s a premature move. He’s a decent kid, but he showed very little this season. Granted he has potential, but the NFL can pick and choose and doesn’t throw millions at kids that may or may not turn out. Same applies to Lynch. Hell, Cierre Wood had great potential too; so did Jimmy Clausen. Miss guys like Alan Page who stayed the full duration of his academics, and was well prepared for life after the pros.

7. jem5b - Jan 6, 2014 at 2:08 AM

Different generation v’2013. Different economics/finance structure in the NFL v a half-century ago. Wow seems like yesterday, where did the time go………the blink of an eye.
    I would love to see ND admit the kid from Florida with the scholastic problems, but, they may be doing him a favor if they judge him to be in over his head academically.
    Louis has his degree, Tuitt is probably 2 qtrs. away from obtaining his.
    Good luck to both.

• 4horsemenrideagain - Jan 6, 2014 at 12:19 PM

I understand that admissions standards are just that, standards, but if this young man, or any recruit for that matter, demonstrates the character, dedication and willingness to take advantage of the resources available to him as a scholarship athlete, then what’s the harm in making exceptions to standards for kids with exceptional character who have already overcome much, as it sounds like this kid has?

Way back when, there was a young man named David Rivers who had to overcome some pretty significant obstacles to be considered for a scholarship. As I recall, some of those were related to academics and ND made some concessions for admission. Rivers made believers out of everyone, not just wtih his basketball career, but with his life beyond basketball. Sure, not every kid is a David Rivers, but I’d hope this kid’s interest in ND tugs at some heart strings, considering he could go to any of15-20 other schools that wouldn’t be nearly as interested in his academic performance.

• nudeman - Jan 6, 2014 at 2:23 PM

Well the recent track record of admitting the borderline guys isn’t too good
        Tee Shepard, Davonte Neal, Lynch … those are the ones that come immediately to mind. So how much political capital does Kelly have going to Admissions and saying “Can’ you do me a solid on McKenzie?”

Does that mean they should NOT make an exception for McKenzie.
        Not in my opinion.
        But you also don’t want to set the kid up for failure.
        I’ve read that he’s not qualified right now for ANY school.
        So I’m not sure he’s “borderline”.

8. mediocrebob - Jan 6, 2014 at 7:18 AM

When the weight room is his job after he gets drafted (from a browns fan, hopefully not to the browns…career ruined before it gets started) this guy should be a monster. I’m sad to see him leave , but this is a mark of a good program. Rochell, next man in. Springman, next man in.

Good luck to Stephon. And if he does go to Cleveland, I’ll be purchasing his jersey.

9. yaketyyacc - Jan 6, 2014 at 7:58 AM

Stephon, onwards and upwards. THANKS

10. bernhtp - Jan 6, 2014 at 9:00 AM

I was hopeful for a long time that Stephon would stay to graduate. My optimism took a slide when Diaco left despite the second-round grade. I hope he works hard to get his degree, and from ND. It will be a lot of work, but the ND staff will push/support him in that direction.

Disappointed. Different defense without a healthy Tuitt.

• nudeman - Jan 6, 2014 at 12:01 PM

I’m disappointed AND surprised. I remember when he enrolled 3 years ago and talked of wanting to walk out on the field with his mother on senior day. That combined with his subpar season … thought he’d come back.

Overall, IMO, Tuitt never really lived up to the lofty projections.
      B4 you kill me, let me explain:

He came in as a 290lb beast full of lean muscle mass and I expected a ferociously dominating DL game in and game out, year in year out.
      He had his moments – a bunch of sacks in 2012, that memorable TD run against Navy, and that INT in the end zone vs. UM which displayed rare athletic ability for a guy of that size.

But other than that (and I realize that isn’t unsubstantial) he was never the guy I was hoping for. I’m also not sure I totally buy the BK excuse about the hernia surgery. During training camp in August, we heard nothing about that, then all of a sudden the roster was released, Tuitt showed up at 322 lbs, he put together a bunch of indifferent games and all of a sudden we hear about hernia surgery 90 days before camp. OK, it’s possible that was the reason for the added weight and disappearing act on the field, but just seemed weird to me.

So let me sum it up this way:
      I was expecting a 10 but we got a 7.5. Not an All American, possibly not even a 1st rounder. 7.5 isn’t bad, and ND was better for having Tuitt. And he seemed like a good guy too. So I’m not going all Ishaq on him, but he never reached the level I thought he’d get to.

Last point: It’s not only possible but it’s likely he will go 1st round.
      He’ll get himself into killer shape, do very well at the combine and he’ll get picked by someone 40% for what he’s done and 60% for the potential they see.

• viktory2013 - Jan 6, 2014 at 1:00 PM

Yeah pretty much. Tuitt had one good season in 2012 sandwiched by two mediocre ones. Although much better in character, he ended up being a disappointment on the field like Lynch.

• bearcatirishfan - Jan 6, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Nude, I want you to give this some serious consideration. Has anyone or will anyone ever live up to the standars you have established in your own mind? Tuitt, gouldstein, Atkinson, Brian Kelly, swarback, rham Emanuel, coach Lombardi, your own family, yourself, or even, Jesus Christ.

This last one might seem like satire but I’m sure in your mind he took the blame for saint peter denying him, when we all now it was a bad pass thrown under duress. Or how bout the time he reattached that roman soldger’s ear instead of pounding him into submission with the run game.

• nudeman - Jan 6, 2014 at 1:09 PM

bearcat … fair point, but sort of ridiculous.

I acknowledged Tuitt was good. He just wasn’t the man eater we thought. Atkinson … everyone’s on his ass, but I’ve said many times he’s improved markedly.

Rahm Emmanuel? Doing pretty well. Gun violence is WAY down in Chi.
        Golson? Love Goldston.
        Kelly? My thoughts there are well documented. Much more good than bad.
        I’m fine with St. Peter and the big fella. No complaints.

• irishaggie - Jan 6, 2014 at 1:18 PM

I agree with you Nude, when you’re a 5 star recruit on your junior season and you only get 7.5 sacks while Louis Nix is being double or triple teamed thats not good. And i also think the hernia surgery is no excuse. The guy dove athletically for a pick six in the second game of the season showing no sign of hurt then he’s, excuse me for saying this “irrelevant” for a few of the games.

Maybe I too tend to expect more from people but once again, if you’re playing along side Louis Nix, who is being harrassed by two or three guys you have to come up with more TFL and sacks. I also know Louis was gone for four games but Stephon could of done more. Unless you’re a “woo woo ra ra go irish” kind of person you have to feel like, “really?? this is it?

• bernhtp - Jan 6, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Stephon was clearly affected by the hernia operation and its long, slow recovery, at least to full explosive football strength. There was also a leadership vacuum this year relative to 2012. Manti was clearly a big part of the defense, but Kap Moore might have been even a bigger factor among the DLs to keep them focused and working really hard. KLM was a grown man while Tuitt et al had far less maturity. The loss of Diaco was probably the factor that tilted the decision toward leaving.

• nudeman - Jan 6, 2014 at 2:02 PM

irishaggie
        Good comment.
        He wasn’t much of a factor in 2013, even later in the year months after surgery. And before the thumbs down start cascading, let me say again I don’t think he was a bum, thought he was pretty damn good last year, but a disappointment this year.

Was it 100% the surgery? Or did he just get fat? Or both?
        Don’t know.

I really wish he stayed because I think now he’s eaten some humble pie and would probably have come back next year loaded for bear. Could have been in position to be a top 5 pick.

• bearcatirishfan - Jan 6, 2014 at 2:30 PM

I guess I get a little peeved when people relentlessly bang on a 20 year old kid who obviously had some health issues, and was double teamed a lot especially after big Lou went down. And I don’t care what anyone says 7.5 sacks In a season is pretty good. Did he have a great year no, but to label home overrated, considering all factors, I think is disingenuous and is a by product of the endless bitching and lord of the flies mentality that has taken hold on this message board.

• nudeman - Jan 6, 2014 at 3:04 PM

bearcat
        You must have had a lousy Christmas.
        Or maybe a bad Feast of the Epiphany. Or both.

My feeling about bitching here is simple: It’s the way guys talk about sports.
        Period.
        Two guys sitting in a bar are much more likely to bitch about “the slider he threw him last night on a full count” than they are to celebrate the fact that the team won, 4-3 and a middle reliever worked 3 scoreless innings.

Doesn’t mean I don’t like Tuitt. I do. And he seemed like a solid, ND guy.
        I’m just saying I was expecting “great” and what I got – IN MY OPINION – was “good”.

Good is good. I’m OK with it.

• ndirish32 - Jan 6, 2014 at 10:41 PM

Nude is 100% right, as usual. Tuitt was non existant for most of 2013 because of one word: FAT. A beast at 290 is a tub at 322. Hernia or no. I pointed this out at midseason when there was a thread about Tuitt, and he got a little better as the season wore on because he got in a little better shape, but he still needs to get down to 290 or at least under 300 if he wants to be at his best.

• dickasman - Jan 6, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Guys, he wants to be a republican, let him. He’s sick of being poor and given handouts. He’s willing to work hard and earn his paycheck! Why do you want him oppressed? You guys need his tax money don’t ya?

11. paulhargis53 - Jan 6, 2014 at 9:00 AM

Next man in Bob?! You savage you!

Its up, not in, you dolt!

• ndfaithful - Jan 6, 2014 at 9:09 AM

You’re an idiot. the phrase is very commonly “next man in”.

• dickasman - Jan 6, 2014 at 4:34 PM

They should change the moniker to btch cuz I don’t see no man playing D out there, bunch of women, yeah.

• ndfaithful - Jan 6, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Your petty little arguments and harrassment of Bob only proves that you’re a pathetic little jerk with nothing better to do.

• danirish - Jan 6, 2014 at 9:52 AM

Isn’t there a video of you freaking out and kicking some Oklahoma fans?

• dickasman - Jan 6, 2014 at 4:33 PM

Hey baaaaaabeeeee!!! ***waves hello***

12. danirish - Jan 6, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Good for Tuitt! I hope he does well, of course I really hope he does well as a member of the CHICAGO BEARS! – they need some defense!

I hope after workouts he goes 1st round (to the Bears) because that 2nd round grade is crap IMHO.

So, what will the D-Line look like next year?

GO IRISH! Time to prepare for a long and hopefully uneventful off season, unless good things happen.

13. shaunodame - Jan 6, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Any chance Nyles Morgan grows into a 6’6″ 320lb+ Half man-half beast DE types player?!?

I miss Stephon already :(

14. yllibnosredna - Jan 6, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Bummer. I was really hoping he’d stay. But good for the kid. Granted, he could’ve stayed another year and possibly improved his draft stock or he could’ve suffered a serious injury and slid even further down the draft board. Hard to pass up a legit shot at a mid-late first round pick. (I don’t think he falls to the second round). Moreover, the guy can come back over the next couple summers and finish his degree.

This looks like a big blow to the D-Line. I would’ve felt way more optimistic about the D if Tuitt stuck around for another season. Another reason why losing a guy like Vanderdoes hurts because as anticipated, both DL superstars are moving on. Additionally, Schwenke burned a redshirt his second year (2011) to play in like one game.

Then again, maybe other guys step up and everything will be fine. It’s not like our pass rush can get much worse in 2013. We will have to see.

15. paullhargis53 - Jan 6, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Why do I have to keep explaining why I’m on this site? I’m a loser with nothing worthwhile or meaningful to do, and derive personal fulfillment from being a jerk and trying to annoy people I don’t know. Huh, I guess that does sound pathetic.

16. fnc111 - Jan 6, 2014 at 12:04 PM

irishaggie,

One problem. USC and Bama win national titles, BCS bowls and Heisman trophies before their players bail to the NFL. Outside of one lucky year, ND averages 4-5 losses a year since the end of the Weis years. It’s highly frustrating that the NFL caliber players here never win anything for ND then leave early to the nfl and stick the coaching staff with a rebuilding session.

• andy44teg - Jan 6, 2014 at 12:35 PM

I think Irishaggie’s point was that it’s not on Tuitt or any other Jr. to worry about who will be replacing them at their position. That’s on the coaching staff. If you’re a Jr. and feel like you’re ready to make that leap, then who are we to say otherwise? The depth chart has no bearing on their decision. So to Golden Tate, Kyle Rudolph, Stephon Tuitt, hell, even Clausen, I say thank you for going to Notre Dame! You are ALL Notre Dame Men!

• papadec - Jan 6, 2014 at 4:05 PM

uhhhhhhh fnc – what about Manti?

17. upthera44 - Jan 6, 2014 at 1:15 PM

I would be curious to read an assessment of next year’s D-Line now that we know Tuitt is out. Is it as mediocre as it might seem at first glance? What is a likely starting line-up and 2-deep? It seems Sheldon Day, I’Shaq, Springman, and J. Jones will all be major contributors. I’m wondering who else..

18. paulhargis53 - Jan 6, 2014 at 1:19 PM

Next man in, must be a catholic thing, the rest of the free world says next man up.

I’m glad to see the vitrol still being spewed in my direction.

I especially like the pathetic individual who had to go to the trouble of making a new screen name to try to combat me, then states I have no life….that right there is pure gold.

Poor Bob, he’s seething inside, he wants to retort to me, but knows how foolish he looks when he does.

When are you simpletons going to get it?

Apparently never…

• ndfaithful - Jan 6, 2014 at 4:17 PM

I really don’t mind trolls here. Every now and then people like you bring up an interesting topic. In your case, not so much.

Vitriole aside, you’re just a noisy dolt. Every now and then you sound like you might know something, but then you prove yourself ignorant again.

If you care, check some facts regarding whether or not “Next man in” is just a catholic thing. I don’t claim to be the authority on what the rest of the world says (unlike you), but you may want to check a few links. You’ll find that you’re wrong again.

By the way, I’m not catholic. I’m not mediocre. I’m not Bob.

• ndfaithful - Jan 6, 2014 at 4:26 PM

It just occurred to me – you must be a baseball guy? “Next man up” makes sense then. As in, what your little league manager said after the third pitch to you each time you faced the batter’s cage and heard the mitt go ‘pop’ three times.

Maybe THAT is a sport you know something about?

• 1historian - Jan 6, 2014 at 4:59 PM

Paul;

You may count me as being among those few who have found your comments occasionally amusing, but, cupcake – you’re losing your edge.

What I would recommend is a hiatus of a few weeks, with a return on, perhaps signing day. That way we can all get a break from you and you from us, and then on the Tuesday before signing day you can return here after having read a few (more?) books so you can lay some pithy humor and wisdom on us, which I’m sure we’ll need big time by then.

• ndgrad2000 - Jan 6, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Guys, when are you going to learn not even to reply to him? He’s just looking for a reaction and you keep giving it to him. Ignore him and he will go away. Plus it will really piss him off.

• goirish0112 - Jan 6, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Seems all the momentum has shifted to mediocrebob. Go Irish.

• getsome99 - Jan 7, 2014 at 12:25 AM

I tried to tell you this a few weeks ago but you wouldn’t listen.

19. irishpuma - Jan 6, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Tuitt should have stayed plain and simple. Stay for your team, stay for your degree, here is a new one stay to honor your commitment,stay for your future. With the monster season he may have had as a Senior he goes high first round instead of low second round as projected. Is the money much different? no but the commitment is, as a first round pick you are going to be given 5 years in the league and a couple shots to stick. As a low second round you got one chance buddy. I know I am being simplistic but that is what usually happens. His size and athleticism should win out if he keeps working but you never know. Also he would never drop any lower because of his attributes even if he had another average season.

He ended up being more talent and potential than on field results.Still love him and think he is a great player and was good for ND etc…but he never dominated to his potential over a long period of time. All that said good luck and maybe the Broncos can pick him up at the end of the second!!

• italianirish - Jan 6, 2014 at 4:49 PM

While the money may not be that different, you are neglecting the fact that his body has a finite number of years with which to play football. Jumping in the league now he still has, as an example, 6 years of football left, whereas next year he only has 5 years remaining. Staying at ND, he’s cutting out one of his income-producing years–which for football players is very few.

You are also neglecting that he may get an injury next season playing in college and could end up making $0 playing professional football.

When there’s millions of dollars at stake in a finite window, it’s tough to “stay for your team.” Also, not sure he made a “commitment” to stay for 4 years–though maybe he did.

I don’t fault him for leaving one bit. Do we want the reputation of “you’ll get lambasted if you leave for the NFL after 3 years? That can’t be good for landing big recruits.

• irishpuma - Jan 6, 2014 at 5:33 PM

Some good points Italian,however, the five year window for his body to survive that you are talking about is sort of a moot questions for lineman. I might buy it if we were talking about backs. At 21 years old his revenue generating years are not cut short by another year in college. Fate and his body should be fine until 30 at least. The 5 year window comes along if he is not good enough to stay at that level and coming out early sometimes makes a difference in this area. If all goes to his plan he is going to get 10+ years revenue potential so year 11 would matter that much? If he goes second or third round and flames out in 3 years (not likely I know) then the extra year in school could have helped possible. I get your point though it is money guaranteed now hard to say no.

The injury situation can happen now, next year or his first practice snap in the NFL. Again not sure I buy that part of your stance. Injuries kill his revenue path or they don’t. Kids stay for all four all the time or like andrew Luck you can get some insurance if you have the means. Again we are talking about a D lineman so even injuries 90% of the time are not career ending.

Then to the commitment issue you mentioned; I would say by accepting a full ride scholarship to Notre Dame you are committing for 4 years or until graduation. Not mad at Nix he got his degree and fulfilled his deal he is just leaving a year of eligibility on the table. The University even grants another free year of Graduate Education for 5th year seniors. Tuitt is leaving prior to fulfilling any of this for the meal ticket.

Doesn’t matter now as they HE gonnnneeeeee!

But to a sick fan such as myself allow me a little time to lament what could have been with a Nix, Tuitt, front next year with Jaylon, Red and the Golden Army 14 in house mixed with Golson, Bryant, Folston, etc etc etc….oh and some Brindza!!! that is a legitimate NC caliber team.

Now we have to hope, and grind, and develop to make the final four. Go Irish!

• italianirish - Jan 6, 2014 at 6:41 PM

I like it Puma!

• getsome99 - Jan 8, 2014 at 12:07 AM

Then why not spend your senior year working out a career path for your post NFL life which you know will be over in 6 years. The wear and tear and exposure to injury Tuitt will experience will be greater in his first NFL training camp than all 3 years at ND combined. Top 10 guaranteed money is not what it used to be but it’s still a lot better than late 1st round money when you look at the entire 4 year contract. Obviously, he can still work his way in to the Top 5 with a good pro day workout and combine numbers, but another season could have gotten him to #1 overall. However, we have a ton of young DE’s in the rotation now and I’m anxious to see these guys step up.

20. jem5b - Jan 6, 2014 at 3:15 PM

Hey! Hey Paulie, I’m not a simpleton.
    A simple man, simple tastes, hmmmmmm, maybe a simpleton.

• papadec - Jan 6, 2014 at 4:07 PM

jem – hahahahahahaha………………….. now there’s a sense of humor!

21. yllibnosredna - Jan 6, 2014 at 4:51 PM

@andy44teg,

Agree 100%. Impossible to put yourself in these kids’ shoes. What more of a “commitment” do you want from these guys? An older friend of mine and long-time ND fan (pre-Parseghian era) had this to say about the sport: CFB is no more than legalized prostitution. The college prez’s are the pimps and the players are the hookers walking the street.”

Although I think that mindset is a bit simplistic, I understand where he is coming from. A degree from ND (or a lot of other prestigious schools) is nothing to sneeze at, but the revenue that is generated off these kids’ backs is egregiously disproportionate to what they receive fiscally in college. Outside of a Bachelors degree,The lone fiscal benefit generated directly from these guys’ physical abilities is solid preparation for a strong career in the NFL (and that economic gain is long-term and dubious as is a Bachelors degree for that matter). Once they’re physically ready to make the jump (whether it’s 4th round or 1st round), and they have the opportunity to make 6 figures plus, condemnation from a stranger is laughably absurd.

Granted, this is not good for the sport, and I’m really disappointed Tuitt did not stay. But in this culture of cut-throat capitalism and individual profit, how in the hell can you really blame the kid for looking out for himself and his family? Once again, I really wish he would’ve stayed and there is no fault in BK and co. trying to pitch the kid on the advantages (most of which are far from certain) of another year, but at the end of the day, the kid weighed out all the pros and cons and made “what he felt” was the best decision for him. He owes ND nothing more than what he has already given the past 3 seasons. By all accounts, he has been a classy, stand-up guy the entire time he has been in South Bend. Sorry, but outside of refraining from ignominious behavior, he owes ND nothing more than what he has already given.

• don74 - Jan 6, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Billy, spot on. He made the most of his opportunity and can always come back and finish his degree. While it would have been nice to see a 4th year, back in the day (the Alan Page days as someone above mentioned) players only played 3 years as freshman were not eligible. Also, back in the day there were 10 games, no bowl so a max college career at ND was 30 games. Zach started 50+ games. The wear and tear is great. These kids earn their scholly and if they can put some money in their pocket while still healthy, more power to em.

22. towniesman - Jan 6, 2014 at 8:30 PM

love to see Tuitt inside with Big Vince an Tommy Kelly on the Pats next year, they always trade down to round #2

23. 1historian - Jan 6, 2014 at 9:58 PM

FYI – I am a Pats’ fan. Somehow Belichik will find a way to get one of these guys in the draft.

24. papadec - Jan 7, 2014 at 2:42 AM

So we’ve had Bears, Browns, Broncos, Pats & Giants fans weigh in with their hopes to get either, or both, of these guys. All teams that could use defensive help. But really, what team couldn’t use either of these two?

25. paulhargis53 - Jan 7, 2014 at 9:01 AM

Momentum shift to Bob? I’m here for my own entertainment.If I wanted to talk football….I would. I’m anti ND, I was never going to be considered anything but a troll, Boob I’d an ND fan(albeit, a simple minded one) he’s going to always get support. Don’t you think I know this? Don’t you think you should know this?

I could care less if you people thinkbim slipping on my postings, as long as I entertain myself, I will continue to post.

I’m pretty proud of Bob, he’s bit his tongue pretty well(as opposed to biting the pillow) these last few days.
    I’m quite sure his mother boos her reproductive organs every time she looks at him though.

• getsome99 - Jan 7, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Bimbbob is making you stutter.