Apr 12, 2014, 12:07 PM EDT
Welcome back, folks!
It feels like forever since we gathered in late December to watch the Irish finish the season in rather painful fashion against Rutgers in the House that Steinbrenner built. But spring has sprung, and the Irish have completed 14 spring practices, with Everett Golson and new coordinators on both sides of the ball reenergizing things.
If you missed the link in our last story, you’ll have multiple options to watch the 85th annual Blue-Gold game. The game is live on NBCSN, starting at 12:30 p.m. EDT. It’s also streaming live here at NBCSports.com.
Stick around and chat. It’s been a while!
Slightly modified chat rules for today. If you’re bringing great material, it’s getting published. So that should turn this more into a fun conversation than a strict play by play recap.
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 0
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 30, Purdue 14 73
- Pregame Six Pack: An all Hoosiers Shamrock Series 39
- And in that corner… The Purdue Boilermakers 41
- Even after shutout, Irish hope best is yet to come for young D 69
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Michigan 132