Apr 12, 2014, 12:07 PM EST
Welcome back, folks!
It feels like forever since we gathered in late December to watch the Irish finish the season in rather painful fashion against Rutgers in the House that Steinbrenner built. But spring has sprung, and the Irish have completed 14 spring practices, with Everett Golson and new coordinators on both sides of the ball reenergizing things.
If you missed the link in our last story, you’ll have multiple options to watch the 85th annual Blue-Gold game. The game is live on NBCSN, starting at 12:30 p.m. EDT. It’s also streaming live here at NBCSports.com.
Stick around and chat. It’s been a while!
Slightly modified chat rules for today. If you’re bringing great material, it’s getting published. So that should turn this more into a fun conversation than a strict play by play recap.
- Five things we learned: Louisville 31, Notre Dame 28 32
- Pregame Six Pack: Battling Louisville in Senior sendoff 40
- After unexplainable loss, can Irish rally again? 94
- And in that corner… The Louisville Cardinal 52
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Northwestern 100
- Five things we learned: Northwestern 43, Notre Dame 40 233