WATCH LIVE: Notre Dame’s Blue-Gold game

Apr 12, 2014, 12:59 AM EST

Brian Kelly - vs. Michigan Getty Images

Brian Kelly’s team will split in half for the 85th annual Blue-Gold game, as Mike Denbrock’s offense gets set to take on Brian VanGorder’s defense. It’s the final practice for the Irish until they return to the field for fall camp in August. With kickoff scheduled for 12:30 p.m. EDT, you can watch the game on NBCSN or via the steaming link below.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE

You’ll have full DVR capabilities and an HD Feed via your computer. And if that’s not enough I’ll be hosting a live blog to discuss all the happenings as we get our first extended look at Brian Kelly’s 2014┬áIrish football team.

With a handful of key recruits on campus and a large contingent of incoming freshman roaming the sidelines, there’ll be plenty to track both on and off the field.

The forecast is perfect for football. Even if you’re not in South Bend, you can enjoy it.

1. irishpuma - Apr 12, 2014 at 3:27 AM

Thanks Keith looking forward to it as I don’t have the NBCSN channel!

• Cindy - Apr 12, 2014 at 11:53 AM

did you have any luck? I found you have to have the channel in your lineup and be connected to your tv providers modem or receiver.

• irishpuma - Apr 12, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Yeah no luck….I am bummed…..I have internet and a provider but I don’t subscribe to that channel so they won’t let me see it. Ridiculous.

2. whodabigdog - Apr 12, 2014 at 9:09 AM

Its amazing that at 8 am the south parking lotis nearly full. Great day for a game. Even Fnc cannot complain about the weather.

• mtflsmitty - Apr 12, 2014 at 1:06 PM

Don’t be so sure. I’m sure he’ll find a way to blame BK for the wind.

3. Cindy - Apr 12, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Where can I watch it live if I don’t have a tv provider??

4. poppajohn818 - Apr 12, 2014 at 12:49 PM

This is BS I have Direct TV but can not get B/G game but I can get two other college local games I am upset. Is there any body taping it

5. papadec - Apr 12, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Same BS for me – “two easy steps” to setup an account with NBC – HA!!!!!!!!!! What a freakin’ joke. Sorry Keith NBC just took over “most hated” from espn in my book. Bait and switch prevails.

6. fnc111 - Apr 12, 2014 at 1:08 PM

Mayock says some weird stuff.

7. mtflsmitty - Apr 12, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Wow! Let the QB controversy begin.

Again, it’s a scrimmage. But Golstein looks sloppy, while MZ looks focused and efficient.

8. fnc111 - Apr 12, 2014 at 1:17 PM

Only an idiot savant like mtf would get on his knees for Brian Kelly.

“Dat dare is our hed coach. He da gratest because he r coach.”

That sums up you.

9. fnc111 - Apr 12, 2014 at 1:18 PM

whoda,

It looks like it always does when I’m on campus- cloudy.