Apr 29, 2014, 11:49 AM EDT
As April gives way to May, spring is preparing to give way to summer. And football feels mighty far away. But as we stare down the abyss and look forward to late August, it’s a perfect time to take a deep dive into the Irish roster.
Here are a few numbers to snack on.
5 graduate students.
Let’s kick the tires on all of them.
Introducing Irish A-to-Z. We’re going to spend the next couple months digging into each scholarship player on the Irish. Taking a look back at their recruiting stature, their tenure at Notre Dame, upside potential and future as we look into the crystal ball and project what 2014 looks like.
From top to bottom, it’s our
craziest most ambitious project since starting this blog. Before regret sets in, here goes nothing.
- Running back Tony Jones Jr. commits to Irish 36
- Irish open spring: Five quick updates from BK 44
- Tracking fifth-year spots and the bumpy road to 85 scholarships 38
- Great on paper, rebuilt staff needs to hit the ground running 15
- Matt Hegarty will transfer for fifth year 31
- Spring solutions: Offensive Line 64