Dec 24, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Tommy Rees will begin his coaching career close to where his football career began. Rees, who played in all four of his seasons at Notre Dame from 2010-13, will be an offensive graduate assistant at Northwestern.
Nov 12, 2014, 10:20 AM EDT
Coming off a difficult and frustrating loss to Arizona State, Notre Dame welcomes Northwestern to town, a second opportunity at an eighth victory. For as difficult as last Saturday was for Irish fans, it’s been wash, rinse and repeat for those following the Wildcats this year. Lake the Posts gets us prepared for this weekend, getting us up to speed on the misery that’s overtaken Evanston lately.
Jun 9, 2011, 2:58 PM EDT
Strange days lie ahead for the Big Ten, or whatever they’re officially calling the conference right now. (B1G?) As news broke that North Carolina State quarterback Russell Wilson could be taking his talents to Madison, it solidified the fact that there’s near historic instability around the Midwest in college football, a recipe that should help…
Apr 14, 2011, 12:45 PM EDT
Add another Big Ten opponent to the future Irish slate. After a nearly 20 year lay-off, Northwestern will return to Notre Dame Stadium, set to play the Irish on November 15, 2014, their first trip to South Bend since head coach Pat Fitzgerald led the Wildcats in a 17-15 upset of the Irish, helping punch…
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 61
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12