Apr 12, 2014, 12:59 AM EDT
Brian Kelly’s team will split in half for the 85th annual Blue-Gold game, as Mike Denbrock’s offense gets set to take on Brian VanGorder’s defense. It’s the final practice for the Irish until they return to the field for fall camp in August. With kickoff scheduled for 12:30 p.m. EDT, you can watch the game on NBCSN or via the steaming link below.
You’ll have full DVR capabilities and an HD Feed via your computer. And if that’s not enough I’ll be hosting a live blog to discuss all the happenings as we get our first extended look at Brian Kelly’s 2014 Irish football team.
With a handful of key recruits on campus and a large contingent of incoming freshman roaming the sidelines, there’ll be plenty to track both on and off the field.
The forecast is perfect for football. Even if you’re not in South Bend, you can enjoy it.
- Running back Tony Jones Jr. commits to Irish 36
- Irish open spring: Five quick updates from BK 44
- Tracking fifth-year spots and the bumpy road to 85 scholarships 41
- Great on paper, rebuilt staff needs to hit the ground running 15
- Matt Hegarty will transfer for fifth year 31
- Spring solutions: Offensive Line 64