The live blog is back for another season of Notre Dame football. While most of your favorite writers are watching the game and taking notes, I’m here chatting it up with a few thousand of my closest friends. And we wouldn’t have it any other way.
If you’re here to find a live-stream of the game, YOU SHOULD CLICK HERE.
It’s been a while, so let’s go over a few of the rules again, just in case you forgot:
1) Try your best to keep it clean and be tolerable.
2) The comments fly in pretty quickly, so if you don’t see your comment published, there’s a good chance I didn’t see it. (No, I’m not ignoring you. Just try again.)
3) It’s a long game and a long season, try and keep it together.
4) This isn’t a place to come and ask, “What’s the score?” Come for the conversation and chat. Not play by play.
5) To that last point, this is going to be less of a snap-by-snap chat, (see what I did there, snapchat?) so if I disappear for a few minutes, it’s because I’m — you know — working.
But after a long wait, we’ve got Notre Dame vs. Rice. So lean back, turn up the volume, hit the fridge and let’s chat about some football.